What We Do
We are specialists in identification, initial contact and pre-screening of candidates. Our service is created to support in-house recruiters and executive search consultants worldwide, and can be tailored to meet different business needs and budgets. We do market mapping, executive search research and offer high-level support on search execution.
When you are entering a new market and you need to understand the employment set up OR planning for short, medium or long term talent acquisitions and you want to have a talent overview before any actions to be made, Proper Mapping is the right choice for you.
It is a tailor made market mapping service driven by your business requirements that provides important market knowledge by identifying potential candidates, without interviewing them directly. It offers information about other organizations or the talent pool within in a specific industry sector, helping you shape your recruitment strategy and staying ahead of your competition.
How it works
- We will start with planning the research strategy according to your business needs, uncovering the following areas: candidate profiling, targeted companies, geography, timeline.
- We will build a target list of companies and will include it in the identification strategy. We will provide a comprehensive overview of the talent pool in the market by calling companies and using all available social channels to identify candidates for a particular position within the targeted company list, but not limited to it.
- You will receive a detailed report that includes: name, employer, title, location, contact details.
When you simply don’t have time to conduct a full market research and review hundreds of profiles or you prefer having a shorter list of candidates to engage with, you should consider Proper Fit.
It is an advanced market mapping service that helps you face short term delivery projects by identifying the top candidates in the market and assessing them confidentially through public available sources. It is a list of 30 candidates that match best the role requirements and whom we advise you to build relations with in the first place.
How it works
- We will plan a search strategy to help identify the best talents in the market and avoid those who don’t fit that well.
- We will initially cover the entire market in order to identify all relevant candidates for a particular position within the targeted company list OR industry.
- We will start collecting market information by confidentially assessing prospective candidates from a distance without interviewing them. Based on all public available information we will come up with a list of 30 best executives instead of a long list with hundreds of profiles.
- We will ensure that every candidate is confirmed, providing verified contacts and short mini bios which will include an overview of candidate’s professional background. You will also receive the talent long list report to show that we have covered the market.
If you are an Executive Search Consultant who manages multiple projects at once, urgent deliveries, clients and candidates, business development activities, then you certainly understand the need for this service. Proper Research is a support service that assists you through all stages of the execution in delivering your mandate.
A dedicated Researcher will support you with identification, candidate management and screening, shortlist development and documentation.
How It Works
- We will start by designing a clear and structured research strategy that will include candidate profiling, competition and similar players in the industry, benchmarking, relevant positions and seniority, search geography, timing etc.
- We will then build a target list of companies and candidate long-list through calling and internet sourcing, ensuring the accuracy of the identification process.
- We will approach and gauge candidates interest in pursuing a specific career opportunity and screen them to meet certain requirements. We will share their CV’s along with our assessment notes arranging interviews with qualified talents.
- During the process we will keep constant communication and will support you with documentation needs, including progress and candidate reports.
- After the Shortlist presentation, we will continue to assist you with candidate management and client meetings until the offer has been made and accepted.